Thursday, August 20, 2009

I hope that everyone got our sale e-mail. Everything will be 20% off.
Clearance becomes 50%. There are so many new items in the store, imagine
new items and a sale what was I thinking!!!!!
My Little Shoebox looks soooo good, especially the where all the bright colored alphas are hanging. Then there is the Best Creations paper. As usual people are loving them.
Also we got our display of letters in acrylic and chipboard, you can now create any word album you'd like. It's a great concept.
We also got a whole new batch of $1.95 glitter glue, clear stamps, Inks and chalks in Halloween, Christmas and Everyday styles. The everyday stamps are my favorites.
Tons of items were put into the clearance section this week. It's definitely worth having a look.
Well long three days coming up so I should try and get my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment