Friday, August 14, 2009

Well it's official!! Suzy West from My Little Shoebox will be coming to Scrapbook Centrale to teach classes, have demo/make n' takes and join a Friday night crop. I took a class with Suzy at CHA summer and boy is she a lot of fun. If you visit mylittleshoebox.typepad.com you can see the wonderful products we will be working with for those classes and I hear she will also have some great giveaways! She is really very inspiring. I hope that you get a chance to take at least one of her classes while she's here, you won't be sorry.

For those of you who can't wait, My Little Shoebox will be in the store by next Monday or Tuesday. Squeezed in with all the other new stuff that arrives daily. More boxes coming tomorrow and di I mention that these boxes have Martha Stewart punches in them! OOPS did I say that out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment