Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Hi everyone,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful christmas eve and christmas day. I know that I got to spend it with my hubby and kids and we had a great time.
I hope that santa visited you all and everyone got just what they asked for for christmas.
On a business note, I hope that everyone read our e-mail and saw that everything in the store is on sale at 30% off!!! Also, clearance is at 70% off all week and starting Monday I will be adding new stuff daily to the clearance section as it is inventory time and I don't want to count it all!!!

New Basic Grey papers, kits and bling, New Greeting Farm stamps( I LOVE coloring these!!), new Best Creations Glitter Valentine's line, New baking/cooking collection(great for recipe books or christmas baking photos) Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine collection packs and many Martha Stewart punches.

Hope to see you all soon.
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment