Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snooping

Today's excursion to the store turned up some great finds! First let me say that I got these shots "illegally". This stuff is still in the back, so give it a couple of days if you don't see it on the shelves right away. I just wanted to share it here in case you've been waiting for it, or needed it, and didn't even know it yet! just a glimpse: 
SEI!






There are lots of embellies and papers in those boxes! I can't wait to see them all!
I also found some other cool stuff that's already out on the shelves:
Grosgrain Ribbon by Kaiserkraft- gotta love all that colour!

Pink Paislee- Butterfly Garden- WOW!

beautiful!

Gorgeous!
MME- Stella&Rose stamps

  
Crate Paper

Bella Blvd.



Oh and the new Scrapbook and Cards Today is in! 
 

Free with every purchase over 25$!

Stay tuned this week if you've got a sweet tooth, or are just addicted to sweet papercraft supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment