Tuesday, March 4, 2014

carte "i love you and coffee" card


Bon mardi tout-en-papier à tous!

J'aime bien quand je peux inclure un petit brin d'humour dans mes projets. Cette carte serait idéale à donner à l'être cher en guise de déclaration d'amour : les souhaits "With Enough Coffee Anything Is Possible" et " I love You … and Coffee"peuvent donner tout un sens à cette déclaration :-) Je me suis amusée en créant cette carte avec plusieurs jeux de tampons, du gaufrage, de la ficelle, des rubans washi, etc.

I love when I can interject a bit of humour into my projects. This one would be so perfect to give to that special someone you wish to profess your love to : "With Enough Coffee Anything Is Possible" then inside "I love You and Coffee" - too funny! I really had fun putting together this card with new stamps sets and dies, heat embossing, baker's twin, washi tapes and more.






No comments:

Post a Comment